My Top 5 Favorite Candies!!

My Top 5 Favorite Candies

By: Brenna

My 5th favorite candy is Cotton Candy! I like that it dissolves in your mouth. I like both blue and pink. But blue is the best! It is mostly made of sugar, it is made to a liquid form of it.

My 4th favorite candy is Pez! They are small and rectangular. I like that they are hard but get softer in your mouth after a while. They also come with dispensers for it. They are so good! I love all the flavors.

My 3rd favorite candy is skittles!  They are soft and yummy! I like that they get really soft in your mouth. They never last a minute in my mouth! They have a lot of different colors, but my favorite is red! They are really fruity!

My 2nd favorite is gummy bears!  They are hard but chewy! I love the taste of them! But red is the best flavor! I eat them all the time! They never last over a day in my house!

My 1st favorite of all is sour patch kids! They taste amazing. If you like Swedish fish the red tastes just like it!  But my favorite is yellow. It is so sour and amazing! I can’t wait to get some more!

My least favorite candy of all time is candy corn! I hate the taste of it! It is chewy and nasty. I will never eat it again!

6 thoughts on “My Top 5 Favorite Candies!!

1. Hi Brenna! These are some of my favorite candies too. But candy corn tastes pretty good to me. The one true candy I hate is old-fashioned licorice. BLECHHH!!!

2. I agree with you on some of your choices 🙂 I also love gummy bears and I have a big bag by my desk. I also love the sour worms. I also hate Candy Corn and if you can believe it I hate Snickers. My favorite is Peanut Butter M & M’s
    and Twin Bings. You have great pics. Talk to you soon 🙂

3. Hey!
    Just commenting again.
    Cotton candy-I totally agree with you! What’s better than just plain sugar?!?!
    Pez-The best part for me is the container! I don’t care about the candy! 🙂
    Skittles-I ate 6 packs yesterday!
    Gummy bears- Awesome!
    Sour Patch Kids-Amazing! (the commercials kinda freak me out, though) 🙂
    Candy Corn-Eh…only sometimes, when I’m in the moooood.
    Well, that’s it for now! Have fun on Halloween! What are you going as?